Friday, February 27, 2009

Everyday is a sunday...

Life has handed me some interesting cards lately...I think that i have played them as best i could. Either way they have landed me in a completely new spot, and i am now living on the other side of town, in Echo Park. Living in Echo Park is great, there is a strong community here made up of punks, artists, and all sorts of kids doing really creative and amazing things. There are great bars within walking distance of my house, shops, bookstores and galleries all catering to me and my peers as their target demographic. It is a feeling that i haven't had for some time, a feeling that i moved to Brooklyn for many years ago...and i couldn't be happier that i have found that feeling again...In Los Angeles, a town that i have grown to love so so much and am proud to call my home.

A great example of this community is taking place right down the street from my new house this Sunday at a tiny art space called Echo Curio. Come and share this with me...together we can all be proud and happy.

echo curio silkflowers

No comments: